Sunday, October 25, 2009

Before and Afters........

Before......

After.......
I hear a lot of new photographers, and even old ones, astonished at the before and afters of images. Lets face it photoshop is like our new dark room. So I thought it would be fun to show everyone a few before and afters :) I know kind of scary at the same time too but we are here to help one another ;) So here is me posting my "naked" photos straight out of the camera!!!!! I just want everyone to see what really comes out of a camera and what it can become. Again this is just to show some examples please know that photoshop does not "fix" everything but in other words enhances what is already great :) so we want to make sure our focus, exposure etc are good out of the camera. So if you have any before and afters please post them!!! Ill see if i can round up a newborn before and after as well


1 comments:

Marvett Smith October 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Marissa,
I love the colors in these photos. You always do such a great job!